Monday, January 21, 2013

70's






Crop top: Wardrobe Check
Floral skirt: ukay-ukay
Wedge slipper: Grendha
Necklace: Accessories for less  
Bangle: Aisilym
Sunnies: Folded & Hung

This is what I wore yesterday. Yesterday was full of meetings and I thought we're gonna hang out with my officemate at night.. unfortunately, it was cancelled because of unending deadlines. I really hope we can do the karaoke night after all of these deadlines :-) but I'm still happy :-)

This past few days I'm trying to make my day productive and I think I'm doing great.. I'm not really a fan of books but I'm trying to read more in my spare time :-) I work out everyday and I'm learning to edit onsite videos :-) I'm just happy with my transition of life :-) 2012 was a total waste, so I want to change this year.. :-) I hope I can do this! :-)


Photos by: Mark Regondola






No comments:

Post a Comment