Tuesday, January 15, 2013

First Post Of The Year






Denim buttondown: Forever21
Lace crop top: Forever21
Wedge slippers: Grendha
Sunnies: Folded&hung
Necklace: Accessorize

First post of the year! :-) sorry for the low quality pictures, we shot it inside our office because it was sort of unexpected, it was like 'hey can you like take my picture' haha then I thought why not post it to my blog? :-) I haven't posted anything in my blog anyway :-) and I really miss it! 

I wore this sunday last week, we actually have no work on a sunday but we can't really live a day without going to the office :-) It's like our daily routine :-)

I just drove around the City, just looking for a new places to eat :-) That's all for today :-) have a nice day! :-)

photos by: Mark Regondola

No comments:

Post a Comment